Thursday, March 25, 2010

Just a thought

I guess this is the best format to suggest such a thing, and as usual, its unfortunate that it took an event like mom falling to initiate it...

We should either use this blog or create a blog for all of us to stay in touch with each other.

As I have been away so much, I have really enjoyed the chance to log on a see some comments...

Anyone up for managing the blog? I will tell you that I have to have my admin show me how to do anything tech related...so I'm not the guy...

Anyway, just a thought.

2 comments:

  1. I think this is a great idea, and I too, have enjoyed having some contact with the family. I know how to set up a blog and it should manage itself after the initial set up and invites. Let me know, ALL OF YOU, if you want this i can set it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea Dave. I have no problem using this as our format. I hope everyone will eventually feel they can post on a regular basis, and that our posts contain comments about everything going on in our lives.

    ReplyDelete