Friday, March 12, 2010

Project Complete, FYI on Dad

Hello, Today was the most productive day for several reasons. We finished the laundry room and I say "we" because Joe was a huge help. After the carpet went down Joe cut and set the mop boards and calked them as well. They look great. Then he helped me finish up the cabinets and move all the stuff back in. The room looks great and I think it will be a nice room for mom to do all her stuff in. I was over at mom and dads from around noon till midnight tonight. Griffin was great since he played with Bryson the entire time and then Vicki feed him dinner so I could keep working. It was team work at it's best!

Dad had some tests run and it looks like he is dispelling blood threw his bowels (I know TMI). Anyway, the doctor called and wouldn't discuss it over the phone but he has an appointment next week. I told mom if it was real serious or something they needed to act on immediately they would have him in the office today but they are still a little worried.

Tomorrow I will be taking mom and dad into SL to have their taxes filed and then I will be "off duty" until further notice.

3 comments:

  1. This is great!!! Thanks Angie. I'll have to swing by this weekend to check it out.
    I like the teamwork to. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on completing the job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Angie...we all appreciate it..

    ReplyDelete